Too Bougie

Welcome to my 'House of Bouge'
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Afternoon in Hyde Park

The weather in london took a crazy spin for the better, after my week and a half in birmingham. Def no complains here! I keep waking up thinking that yesterday was the last of the sunshine for a while here in london but its still going strong :D So after chillin on our porch the first couple days of sunshine, day 3 we decided we were ganna make our way to Hyde Park.
Got dressed, grabbed some cupcakes and made our way.







 This dog and its owner was following us for a while.






Oh hey Squirrel, haven't seen you in a while. I was beginning to think you didn't exist here.







The little british kids running around in their uniform  was too cute!



How to sit when you don't want to dirty your clothes? 



Cupcakesss :D











Finally got to wear my sunglasses :D

No comments:

Post a Comment